Ticker

Thursday, January 7, 2010

"Texas Fight" - The Texas Longhorn Marching Band

As many of you know, I am a diehard Texas Longhorn fan. I am currently watching Texas play Alabama in the National Championship. Texas lost Colt McCoy due to a shoulder injury and had to bring in their #2 man Garrett Gilbert, who has not played in 1 Longhorn game until now. Talk about PRESSURE!! He isn't doing too well so I can only imagine the stress he is going through right now. Praying for Garrett and Colt and heck, the entire Longhorn football team. Nate and I made a bet. He is rooting for Bama because he hates Texas. If Bama wins, I have to walk every day next week, even if it's 0 degrees outside.  That's gonna suck. I think he is just getting a 6 pack if Texas wins...I told him he does that anyway so what does it matter? lol

So, I weighed in at work this morning. We started our school's Fitness Challenge. We can't call it "The Biggest Loser" because "somebody" complained that it focused too much on losing weight....and that's a bad thing how? But when I weighed in, I was 6 lbs. down from starting weight on Saturday. So YIPPPEEE!! So far, so good. I even felt better this morning as I was driving to work. Normally, I feel gross and full. But now, I feel very balanced. I don't know if that's hard to understand but it's what I feel. It's good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment