Ticker

Saturday, January 9, 2010

"Don't Stop Me Now" - Queen

So, yesterday, Nate told me that my face is looking thinner. That felt so good to hear. It hadn't even been a week and if can see it, then I'm doing something right!! I also found out that we have 5 pregnant women at school. Holy crap! I better not drink the water ;)  This week was really long so I am happy to have it over with. And today is weigh in day so I am excited to see my progress!!

So weigh in is this morning and I am feeling really good. I had a weigh in for the Fitness Challenge at school on Thursday and it said 6 lbs. down. So I am hoping that it stays 6 or even more. If it doesn't, I know that I truly did my best this week. I am really proud of myself. But here is the thing that knocks me off track everytime. For some reason, after I weigh in and it's a good one, I feel that I have the right to go and eat whatever I want. BUT, not this time!! What was I thinking all of those times? I have to be really careful because in the past, one little mess up throws me off track and I just quit. My will power seems to be a bit stronger this time. 

After the weigh in is my nephew's birthday party. He is turning 7 and I can't believe he is getting so big! I am sure they will serve hotdogs and hamburgers so I have to figure out something so that I won't go crazy (I don't even want to eat any of that!) I have let myself have 1 fun (but controlled) meal a week. Since Nate's birthday was yesterday, we are going over to our best friends (Damon & Jenn) house to watch the football game and we are bringing Papa Murphys. If you haven't heard of them, check out their website below. They make your pizza and you take it home and bake it. So delicious!!

Papa Murphy's Take N Bake Pizza

I love that they have the Nutrition Information on their website so I can calculate my points. Well, wish me luck! I will post my results when I return. Thanks so much for reading! It means the world to me when the counter continues to climb! Recommend me to your friends! :) *hint hint* LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment