Ticker

Sunday, January 10, 2010

"I'm A Believer" - The Monkees

Yesterday went really well in the eating department. Our friend, Damon, called and said he wanted to make pork chops in honor of Nate's birthday.  So I made sure to save up my points because he also made...FRIED PICKLES. This is where I went into "Nom Nom Nom" mode. I love fried pickles and the cool thing is I knew that I could have them because with WW, as long as you control your portions, you're good to go!! And that's exactly what I did.  So I was worried for NOTHIN'! :)

Feeling really good this morning. I even "feel" thinner if that makes any sense. Nate took my car this morning though and it has all my WW stuff. So I'll have to journal on a piece of paper or something until I get my journal back. Later on, Jennifer and I are going to see Avatar in 3D! I have never seen a movie in 3D so this would be the perfect one, right? I can't wait. But my house is a wreck so I feel like I need to clean before I go....we'll see if that actually happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment