Ticker

Monday, January 11, 2010

"Need You Now" - Lady Antebellum

Ugh.

Rough day. Let me start with yesterday which was Sunday.  I did fine but had mad cravings for bad stuff. I fought through them and made it! I almost tried to cheat myself by adding a little extra dressing and a couple more croutons to my salad then what the points I wrote down. I went back and wrote them in though. Kinda proud of myself on that part. :) It's like I tell my kids: I am almost MORE proud of them when they correct themselves then when they get it right the first try.

I went to see Avatar 3D with Jennifer later on in the day. I did very well as I only got a Diet Coke. Avatar is an insane movie - if you haven't seen it, go!

Well today, we had no internet or phone in the entire school. Someone cut the fiber optic cables so we were stuck. It made for a very boring day. My students were supposed to use the computer lab for research on their project but that obviously couldn't happen. They got to play a little on their computers and they were happy.  I knew that I had to hit HEB for a few groceries after work. I had a meeting right after school until 4:20 then headed to the Harker Heights HEB.

Note to memory: NEVER, EVER, EVER go to the HH HEB unless you are going for 1 or 2 items. It was so frustrating with all of those people there. I finally made it out and forgot hot sauce. So yes, I went to the Temple HEB for hot sauce. When I was close to home, I called my "dear, sweet hubby", Nate, to see if he could help me bring in the groceries. He answered that he couldn't be bothered because he was watching a movie....can you see the frustration level start to rise?

I get home and I literally stand outside of my car with my head against the door breathing in, breathing out ala "Daniel-san".  When I enter my house, it's a disaster zone. I already knew it was a disaster zone but it really hit me as I walked in. I need a maid. Anyone know of any?

I am better now because I did a load of dishes but just had a rough day.  The good? I stayed on plan! Even when I was starving at HEB - I tell ya, breath mints help me so much!

Off to dinner!

2 comments:

  1. You don't need a maid, you need to clean. If you aren't at the point where you can consciously fit in a workout, then clean, it burns lots of calories, and it'll help you. So he didn't bring in the groceries, again more exercise for you, which btw helps to relieve stress and makes you sleep better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh can't you just let me bitch on my own blog without calling me out? lol

    ReplyDelete