Ticker

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"Blah Blah Blah" - Ke$ha

So when I woke up this morning (and even when I went to bed last night), I felt like I overate. I ate all of my points and tapped into a couple of my Flex Points (FP's - they are the extra 35 points you can use however you like if you choose to). So "technically" they were legal points but still felt kind of dumpy.....and as I am typing this, I have a feeling I know what it is.....time of the month? Possibly - it's almost time (sorry if TMI). :)

I am one of those people who holds onto things. This is something that is bothering me. I did nothing wrong but until I see that scale on Saturday, I won't feel better. That sounds horrible. I need a new quote....the scale does not define my success, I DO! Hell yeah! Haha. Can you tell I'm a quote whore? Submit your favorite quote in the comments section. Would love to know what quote gets you through the day.  My favorite one right now (by me, I guess) is "Even small steps move you forward." I love this quote because it reminds me that every time I make a choice for something healthy, even a healthy snack, it moves me toward my goal. So score! :)

Today, when Nate got home, I made him drag out the old treadmill that my mother in law gave us. This thing is very old and I think she got it from her sister. It's not digital whatsoever but it does the job. It kinda sucks that it has to work extra hard with my weight on it.  I also think it's broken because it is on the highest incline possible and there is no way to make it go to a level track. So THAT was fun working out on an a high incline for the very first time. I could only do like 15 minutes. Kind of embarrassing. But I have to learn to be real.

But I HAVE been more conscience of how I move at work. If I am walking, I will walk faster and don't mind so much going back to my room which is in BFE (if you don't know what that means, email me - I learned that term this year and think it's hilarious!)

Other than this, everything else is just peachy! I hope your day is peachy, too! Don't forget to submit your quote!

1 comment:

  1. "I can do ALL things through Christ who stregnthens me!!!!!" Philippians 4:13

    Keep up the great work, Erin! You can do it! You know that God will give you the self discipline you need!

    First Corinthians 10:13 - “No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.”

    ReplyDelete