Ticker

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"Down" - Jay Sean

Currently catching up on The Biggest Loser. I watched the show yesterday but didn't finish so I am at the weigh-in. I am off and on with this show. Whenever I care about being healthy, I tend to be really into the show. Whenever I don't want a reminder to get healthy, I don't watch it. Funny. Oh and a side note, Allison (the host) is wearing her hair down with a black shirt. When she told the Orange team "Congratulations", she was wearing a blue shirt and her hair in a pony tail. FAIL NBC!

Well I have to tell ya that this is probably the longest that I have truly been OP. I am patting myself on the back because I finally realize that this is a lifestyle change. I can still have ANY food I want (in fact, I had Chick-fil-a Chicken Wrap and a small order of waffle fries while everyone else ate their healthy crap and less of it) just in moderation. 

I have my Fitness Challenge weigh in tomorrow morning. I am really excited about it. My co-worker (and great friend) Misti and I are doing the challenge together. I am such a trash talker! I told her "You ready to get beat tomorrow?" She is so funny. I love my co-workers. They are feisty things but have my back which I appreciate.

I bought the Biggest Loser DVD yesterday. I put it in today and boy, I got my ass handed to me. It's kind of high impact and my knees just aren't great. Kind of embarassing but I did the best I could.

Have a great week everyone. Happy Hump Day! :)

Song Choice: "My scale is going down, down, down, down, down..."

No comments:

Post a Comment