Ticker

Sunday, January 3, 2010

"Nice & Slow" - Usher

Well, so far, so good! Day 1 was really no problem. I ate all but 1 of my points and believe me, I was trying to fit those points in. When I've done Weight Watchers in the past, I seem to hold back a lot of my points until dinner time. I am really trying not to do this so that I am not bombarded with points at the end of my day.  It's going to take time but I'll get there. Hence, the song ;)

Yesterday was a chill day for me. I kicked my boys out of the house so that I could get the house picked up. I have really improved on my messy house. Baby steps, of course. I try to take pride in my home and I believe keeping it clean helps me do so. We're getting ready for some home improvement projects in the near future so that has me excited! This is another way I am improving my life. Nate and I have always "planned" things but they never happened. I am making things happen. We will be putting a giant "portal" into our wall. It'll be the size of a large window and will open up the wall between our dining room and our kitchen. We should be doing that this weekend so that will be exciting!

School is also starting tomorrow and that means I have to really plan my meals. This last semester took a lot out of me because I was the Drama Club co-sponsor and stayed at school until 5:30 or so every night. Then the 30 minute drive back to Temple was brutal so I look forward to taking it "easy" for awhile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment